Terracotta Linen Duvet Cover
Jameen, which translates to ‘ground’, is Saphed’s maiden collection crafted from 100% linen. It will forever reside at Saphed, even as seasonal collections breeze in and out, offering a strong product base influenced by ground textures. Think smooth terracotta floors, cool marble walls and freshly harvested fields.
We've redesigned our Duvet Covers without a flange for a sleek, seamless look.
- 100% linen, European flax — a natural fibre.
- Linen is biodegradable, and therefore a sustainable, eco-friendly choice.
- Great for your skin — anti-static with its own pH balance.
- All season natural insulator - cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Repels micro-organisms and absorbs moisture.
- Ages gracefully, becoming softer with every wash.
- Consciously crafted — low-impact dyeing, no harsh chemical treatments.
Wash Care: Pre wash before use. Do not bleach wash in a gentle warm water cycle and finish off with a cold water rinse. Iron While Still Damp. No plastic storage.
Delivery: Order delivery will take between 5 – 7 business days.
Saphed lives and breathes in the heart of India’s textile hub, Mumbai. It aims to revive a romance with linen, one of the oldest fabrics known to man. The result is a playbook that celebrates sustainability, renewal and local craftsmanship.