Shea butter is a slightly yellowish or ivory-coloured natural fat extracted by crushing and boiling the ripe fruit or nut of the shea tree. It contains key anti-inflammatory and anti-aging components, plus it's highly emollient and especially good at penetrating the skin. That's some amazing healing plant medicine if you ask us. Shea butter contains a ton of naturally occurring healing elements, including vitamins, minerals, proteins, and a unique fatty acid profile.
High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Using shea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
The anti-inflammatory qualities and fatty acids contained in shea butter supply essential nutrients that help to treat scalp conditions and improve the overall health of the scalp. This will, in turn, strengthen the hair follicles, reduce hair loss, and make your hair grow thicker.
Shea butter works wonders to moisturize, soothe and offers UV protection & even on very dry, flaky, and irritated skin.
Magic of Shea Butter:
- Our Unrefined Shea Butter is completely safe for men, women, children and also pregnant moms.
- Is non-comedogenic , so it won’t clog your pores
- It comprised of fatty acids and contains vitamins A, D, E and F which boost collagen production.
- It is a superior moisturizer, containing remarkable healing properties for various skin
- it contains several natural anti-inflammatory agents
- It penetrates deeply into the epidermis and leaves a smooth, satiny finish.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the scalp and hair
- Protects hair against the elements
- Helps lock in hair moisture which prevents it from getting dry and brittle
- Cruelty Free
- 100% Pure
- Safe & natural solution
- No additives! No Preservatives!
- Packed in Small Batches
- Comes in a glass air-tight jar to preserve the quality.
So what can you do with it?
Melting Shea butter into worn hands feels like heaven. Take a pea size amount and melt between fingertips, then massage the melt goodness into your cuticles and any cracks or dry spot on your hands.
With consistent use you will experience softer, more resilient skin as well as smoother skin and a softening of fine lines and wrinkles.
It can be used as a core ingredient in your lip balm, lotions, body butters or in your DIY’s recipes or formulations too.
12 months from the packing date
ButyrospermumParkii (unrefined shea butter)
Keep the jar in a cool and dry place with the lid tightly closed. If it is too hot & humid, store it in the fridge.
Morish Botanicals strives to go pure, raw, and unrefined ingredients with a triple seal of Truth–Ayurvedic, Organic, and Ethical. For us, truth is the route to beauty. We discovered this by seeing the effect of the chemical products on people like how it affects the skin of humans. So we ground our products on Ayurveda herbs which directly comes from nature in their purest forms. This also allows us to reach out to many smaller organic farmers and improve their incomes, bring newer and better-quality herbs and natural ingredients, and develop innovations for better care and wellness.
This product is not elegible for return, replacement or refund.