Raw Sal Butter
Skin Hydration + Hair Moisturizer
Shorea (Sal) Butter is obtained from the fruit of the Sal tree (Shorea Robusta) in India.The unrefined Sal/Shorea Butter has an earthy scent and dark green color which may vary from batch to batch.
Unrefined Sal butter is used as a base ingredient of moisturizing creams, lotions and balms as well as soaps used for skin disorders, to protect and moisturize skin damages caused by excessive sun and wind, and reduce degeneration of skin cells while restoring skin flexibility.
Locals also use Sal butter to speed up healing of broken skin caused by wounds, insect bites, for scratches and for common symptoms of eczema such itchy and rashes, and as a massaging butter to relieve muscle aches, stiffness and pain.
Magic of Sal Butter:
- Moisturizes the skin & soften the skin
- Non-greasy, absorbs and spreads easily
- Rejuvenates and promotes healthier skin
- It contain Omega 9, Oleic, Linoleic & Stearic acids which helps to nourish dry & rough hair
- excellent conditioner for skin and hair restoring softness and elasticity
- It is believed to provide soothing and anti-inflammation properties, as well as boost UV-protection
- It may Help to reduce Diaper rashes
- Cruelty Free
- 100% Pure
- Safe & natural solution
- No additives! No Preservatives!
- Packed in Small Batches
- Comes in a glass air-tight jar to preserve the quality.
So what can you do with it?
The best way to use & enjoy our Sal butter is straight from the jar. Just Scoop a pea-sized amount of butter into your palm and then massage the butter onto your skin as it melts. The melted butter will glide on like a body oil and absorb into the skin within minutes.
Use Sal butter as a hair mask, melt a tablespoon in double boiler setting and mix it with 3-4 tablespoons of oil of your choice. Massage all over your scalp and hair. Leave overnight and shampoo. Use it regularly if chemical treatments have damaged your hair.
It can be used as a core ingredient in your lip balm, lotions, body butters, soap making, creams or in your DIY’s recipes or formulations too.
12 months from the packing date
Keep the jar in a cool and dry place with the lid tightly closed. If it is too hot & humid, store it in the fridge.
Suggested Use Ratios
Lotions & Creams: 4-8% | Balms: 7-100% | Bar Soaps: 3-6% | Hair Conditioners: 3-7%
- Super fast shipping & 30 day returns