True Elements Flax Seeds 500g - Non-GMO Alsi Seeds | Rich in Fibre and Omega-3 | Flax Seeds for Hair Growth | Diet Food
True Elements Flax Seeds (also known as Alsi seeds) are premium quality and 100% natural seeds, derived from organically grown plants. Flaxseeds comprise a slightly nutty flavour and a crunchy texture, which makes them a versatile ingredient. Because of the presence of omega-3 fatty acids in alsi seeds, it can be really helpful in weight loss and improving skin health.
- Extremely rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- An alternative to eggs in baking
- 100% Raw seeds 100% natural ingredients
- No false promises or claims
It has high fibre content and low carbohydrates.They act as a healthy protector and are an amazing source of protein and fibre. Small, shiny and flat, these tiny seeds can become your go-to snack and can be consumed in any way like adding in the topping of oatmeal or sprinkling on a salad or eating them raw.
Shelf Life: 12 Months
- DIET FOOD: Also known as Alsi seeds, 1 tablespoon of flax seeds contains almost 8% of your daily intake of fibre. So if you eat a handful of these seeds, it will give you a lot of fibre that is required by the body.
- BOOSTS IMMUNITY: Antioxidants in these flax seeds avoid the harmful free radicals from entering into the body and causing harm to the immune system.
- PROTEIN PACKED: These flax seeds are rich in protein along with Omega-3 fatty acids, which is good for boosting hair growth. They are also gluten free.
- OMEGA 3 RICH: Because of the presence of omega-3 fatty acids in alsi seeds, it can be really helpful in improving the blood flow and contribute to maintaining heart health.
- SKIN CARE: The alpha-linoleic acids present in flax seeds can help in reducing the dryness of skin and thus improve the quality of the skin.
- CONTAINS PREBIOTICS: Flax seeds are high in fibre which acts like a prebiotic, that promotes the growth of good bacteria, thus improving the gut health
- Super fast shipping & 30 day returns