Mint lover I green tea I calming I energising I 75 gms I Moroccan mint
A treat for mint lovers with Green Tea, Spear Mint, Peppermint, Wayanad Ginger
The active mint flavour from the actual peppermint, spearmint, and mint leaves combined with green tea is calming, refreshing, and stimulating, making it ideal for any time of day.
Only a tea enthusiast would recognise, A Tea provides a calming tranquility, and what's better than mint green tea? Moroccan Mint Green Tea is perfect for anyone looking for a pleasant drink or someone to help them unwind.
Green Tea, Spear Mint, Peppermint, Wayanad Ginger
Why we recommend it?
- Powerful Antioxidant: Acts as a powerful antioxidant, protecting the body against the formation of cancerous cells.
- Relaxes The Gut: Relieve symptoms of indigestion, heartburn, and irritable bowel syndrome by relaxing the muscles in and around the intestine.
- Improves Brain Function: Green tea can reduce anxiety, boost memory and attention, and increase overall brain function.
- Calming Properties: Acts as a mild sedative and has calming properties.
- Helps During Cold and Flu: Relieves the symptoms of colds and flu.
- This tea is low in caffeine.
- The tea is also easy to prepare and can be enjoyed hot or cold.
The perfect brew
Add 1.5gm of MOROCCAN MINT to 200ml water at 75 – 80 C. Let it steep for 3-4 mins. Can be served hot or Cold. Smile, Sip and FEEL GOOD! ( Do not boil )
For cold brew: Add 2 gm of MOROCCAN MINT in 200m and let it steep overnight in the fridge.
Returns are not accepted for food and beverage products due to health and safety regulations. However, we offer exchanges for damaged or incorrect items, provided they're unopened and in original packaging.
For any bulk orders or customisation requirements, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.