This naturally white and incredibly smooth butter helps regenerate tired and worn skin cells and further supports elasticity and general flexibility of the skin wall. Kokum Butter contains antioxidants and possesses natural skin healing and regeneration properties and can prevent drying of the skin, help heal ulcers, heal fissures of the lips, hands and soles of feet.
Kokum Butter is one of the hardest and most stable butters that is a great healer of skin. It has been used to soften, nourish the skin, softening lines and wrinkles by restoring elasticity, and improving the ability of the skin to retain moisture. Heal fissures of the lips, hands and soles of feet.
Magic of Kokum Butter:
- Moisturizes the skin & helps rejuvenate and soften the skin
- Uniform Triglycerides composition
- Helps soothe irritated skin, stinging and burning
- Is non-comedogenic , so it won’t clog your pores
- Contains antioxidants that nourish the skin and help slow aging
- Can be used to treat dandruff, dry hair and spilt ends
- Cruelty Free
- 100% Pure
- Safe & natural solution
- No additives! No Preservatives!
- Packed in Small Batches
- Comes in a glass air-tight jar to preserve the quality.
So what can you do with it?
The best way to use & enjoy our Kokum butter is straight from the jar. Just Scoop a pea-sized amount of butter into your palm and then massage the butter onto your skin as it melts. The melted butter will glide on like a body oil and absorb into the skin within minutes.
You can also use Kokum Butter on your hair. Melt a tiny amount of butter between your palms then dab it onto the tips of your hair to help moisturize and condition the dry ends.
It can be used as a core ingredient in your lip balm, lotions, body butters or in your DIY’s recipes or formulations too.
12 months from the packing date
Garcinia Indica Seed (Kokum) Butter
Keep the jar in a cool and dry place with the lid tightly closed. If it is too hot & humid, store it in the fridge.